Popular Posts

May 3, 2018

Bloomin' Things!



Bedroom #1 on our second floor should be complete by Monday, Thank Goodness!  Then, we start on #2. 

The weather this week has been ideal for completing pasture fencing, so the bedrooms were set aside for a few days.

The locust posts, courtesy of my father-in-law, came from the family farm in Upstate PA!  They replace the temporary fence posts we've been using around the upper horse pasture.


We also created a new paddock that is nearly 3 times as big as the old, complete with a "rock mountain", for the goats!  All three of our does are bred for certain, so I'm sure, come late-August, I'll have much adorable-ness to post about right here.








Besides that, I just wanted to share some photos of Spring Beauty from around the farm...









It is so refreshing to have the warm sunshine, after the spring showers.  The plant life is really taking off now!











This next photo, dear to my heart, epitomizes our family's daily life for this last decade and a half, especially my precious, passionate, hard-working daughter's...




A home improvement update is coming, so keep watching for a new post!

1 comment: