Popular Posts

May 21, 2017

Purely Pictures




I've been taking quite a few pictures just right around our 7.5-acre haven in the last two weeks.  Not all are worth sharing, and yet, there are more than I can fit into my weekly updates concerning our craziness!  I thought I'd use this post to simply share some of my favorite photos.

 Enjoy!

Maybe I can inspire some of you to visit us in person this summer...But, call first, please!  I'd hate to miss you...or not have any food to offer!


Another "treasure" found.  These pretty mason jars were wrapped in a 1986 newspaper!!


Off they go - Rose and Lex ponying Isaac around the property.


These buck were just hanging out in our pasture at 6:30 this morning!

This guy visits my feeder a couple times a day.

Good old Sassy Anna, enjoying the grass in the newly fenced pasture.

Lexie is watching Rosie muck out stalls.

I had planned to do a new post once a week or, maybe, every other week to chronicle our lives and our progress in bringing new life to this pretty little farm with its rich history, however, I don't think I can be quite so regimented.

Some weeks may require two posts, and some may have none...though that is unlikely given what needs to be accomplished in just 4 or 5 months.

So, Friends and curious on-lookers...and even you scoffers out there...keep watching...

...Although,more than anything, I am treating this blog as a journal and scrapbook for myself and my family - our journey will forever be saved in cyberspace so the next generation of Westbrooks can read all about their crazy grandparents. 😉

2 comments:

  1. I love the canning jars you found! With the zinc lids! Very cool!

    Isaac is getting big! I like the photo of the dogs watching Rosie and Lexie ponying him!

    Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jars are pretty cool! We found some even older ones in the back of the shed today - I'll have to show them in my next post. See you soon - so excited!

      Delete