Popular Posts

Jun 21, 2018

A wedding, flowers, and more cuteness!

Not much to share since my last blog...except photos, that is!  Last weekend, I photographed a wedding for a lovely sister-in-Christ from our church family.  When she asked, I warned her that I was an amateur and only about half of my photos come out nicely...truly, only about 70 out of the 200 that I snapped were worthy in my opinion - sadly a bunch of the indoor photos came out quite blurry due to lighting.  Some day, I want to take a photography class and learn how to get the most out this camera!  Maybe I'll find one after the Mary Poppins shows...

I HAVE been capturing images from the homestead, too. Blooming flowers and, of course, kittens!!

Enjoy scrolling through some...a few from the wedding, then some other precious images:





















Next post - an update on this crazy adventure called life!

1 comment: